At Rocklin Family Dentistry, we offer dental implant planning and restorations. If you have a missing tooth or multiple missing teeth, dental implants may be your best solution!
Dental implants are the leading choice for teeth restoration. They are permanent and offer an incredibly high success rate. According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID): The number of people with implants grows by 500,000 each year, which means many people are experiencing the satisfaction that dental implants provide.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants can replace single or multiple teeth without any alteration to adjacent teeth.
- Dental implants can improve eating, speaking, and digestion ability, as well as strengthen the jaw bone and other facial muscles.
- Your implants will look and feel like natural teeth, and require no additional oral maintenance.
- Dental implants can support full or partial dentures, making them more stable and comfortable.
- Implants allow denture wearers to wear false teeth without the worry of them slipping out.
Since dental implants are fixed into the jaw bone, patients never have to worry about their teeth falling out. Your implants are also specifically designed to function naturally, meaning they require the same oral care as your existing teeth. Dental implants can last a lifetime and are proven to be the most effective teeth restoration method.
Dental Implant Process in Rocklin
Once Dr. Kaur or Dr. O’Brien determine that your jaw bone density is strong enough to support dental implants, they will create a unique treatment plan for you.
Dr. Kaur and Dr. O’Brien work with several specialists in the Rocklin area that are experts at placing dental implants. They will help you schedule your placement procedure, as well as thoroughly explain the integration and healing processes.
During the healing process, the implant integrates with the jaw bone through a process called osseointegration. Once the implant becomes stable, Dr. Kaur or Dr. O’Brien will cap the implant with a permanent crown. The length of time to complete the dental implant process will vary depending on bone integrity, other procedures that may have been needed before implant placement, and how many teeth are being replaced.
We hope to see you in the Family Dentistry in Rocklin soon!
If you have questions about dental implants or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact our Rocklin office today.